The key to a successful procedure, rapid recovery, and pain management is the appropriate use of anesthesia. It is natural to be concerned about the anesthesia and pain management provided for your dog or cat.
Before treatment, every pet receives:
• A complete evaluation, including testing and laboratory analyses.
• A personalized plan designed to minimize the risk of anesthetic complications and to maximize patient comfort.
• A certified veterinary technician who will monitor each pet’s vital signs before, during, and following anesthesia.
• Analgesic treatment before, during, and after surgery
• Can have intravenous fluids, and intensive monitoring that includes blood pressure, and other key vital signs.